Saturday, October 1, 2011

Until we bleed

So I've been fired. And the last thing my friend said to me was, "Don't kill yourself."

Fine. lol I wasn't going to consider it. I honestly don't like the job that much. I didn't fancy coming to work on most days. And I just felt released the minute I popped down at my chair in the basement and lit one up. 

The money was all I had reason for coming there.

Speculation on why I got fired? Well, they'll say its cuz I was undependable. But my coworkers will say, I was a team player. So yeah, my boss didn't like me is what I think happened. 

************************************************

But how did I really feel inside? Yes! Still relieved. Am I lazy for not wanting to work there anymore? Am I a bad person for it? Am I wrong for just feeling like things would be better if I said, fuck it all?

Yes, this is the catharcis before the fall. 

************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment